Directional drilling is becoming the go-to method for a variety of uses.
Directional drilling provides a wide range of benefits over traditional trench digging, including:
- reduced costs compared to traditional trench digging
- fewer disruptions to the environment and surface area, resulting in cost savings to surface damage repairs
- reduced risk of trenching related accidents and relevant costs
- limited delays due to weather - directional drilling in Caledon is possible throughout the year
- no damage to surface obstructions, and therefore no repair costs
- limited disruption to landscapes and traffic makes directional drilling suitable for a variety of surfaces
Thanks to our specialist equipment, no rock-bed is a challenge for Anta Directional Drilling in Caledon. Our directional drilling machines are equipped with down-the-hole hammer, which is attached to the end of the drill cable. The mini jackhammer quickly breaks rock into smaller fragments, flakes and dust. There is no faster way to drill through hard rock.
Over our 25+ years of service, Anta has completed thousands of directional drilling projects in Caledon, including horizontal directional drilling and auger boring. We have the skills and experience to help you complete your next underground utility project on time and on budget.
Safety is our number one priority. That's why our engineers and operators have completed all the industry required training and licensing and why they regularly attend refresher courses to remain licensed. Our equipment is constantly maintained in the best condition to enhance work-site safety for our staff and yours.
Contact Anta Directional Drilling in Caledon today to find out more or to discuss your project. Contact us by calling 416-239-3255 or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.