Cured-in-Place Pipe (CIPP) in Concord
Minerals in soil cause pipes to start deteriorating soon after they are installed underground. Over extended periods of time, it can lead to a variety of issues, including leaks and corrosion. As pipes deteriorate, they can collapse under the weight of the soil and effectively cuts off your service.
Anta HDD recommends regular sewer video inspections, especially:
- if your home is older than 10 years
- before you put an offer in to buy a home
- if your have been replaced more than 20+ years ago
- if you have metal or clay pipes
Anta Horizontal Directional Drilling uses special plumbing technology to inspect your pipes from inside using a special drain video camera. We can show you any clogs, backups and other issues on the camera monitor, using our cutting-edge sewer video technology.
Cured-in-Place Pipe Rehabilitation and Replacement
If you have backups, plant roots inside your pipes, corrosion damaged or collapsed pipes, Anta HDD's cured-in-place pipe rehabilitation solution can provide a fast and efficient solution with less mess. This innovative technique helps to reseal the older pipe surface to enhance flow and sealing efficiency while eliminating the need for complete plumbing system replacement. CIPP offers a myriad benefits compared to traditional manual trench digging.
- Cured-in-Place piping is more cost-effective
- Cured-in-Place piping is quicker
- Cured-in-Place piping does not require traffic redirection and road closures
- Cured-in-Place piping does not disrupt the surface area
- Cured-in-Place piping repairs leave no unattractive patches on hardscape and landscaping.
Concord, Ontario Horizontal Directional Drilling Services by Anta HDD
Anta Directional Drilling employs bonded, experienced, insured,and licensed plumbers. We provide services that are backed by our commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction. We use state-of-the-art drilling equipment and rigs. We offer the highest rate of success in public, residential, commercial, and industrial directional drilling services in Concord and we aim to maintain our superior track record in the industry.
Contact Anta HDD by calling 416-239-3255, or write us: firstname.lastname@example.org.