Halton Directional Drilling Benefits
Apart from the fact that directional drilling is the only option for installing underground conduits in the instance of surface level obstructions, such as roadways, waterways, railways, and developed landscapes, it is fast becoming the first choice for many other reasons. Directional drilling is:
- more cost-effective than traditional trenching
- less disruptive to ground level activities
- a time saving option, compared to trench digging - the same work can be done in significantly less time
- less damaging to the environment
- less likely to cause damage to existing underground utilities
- the only option for breaking through rock faces quickly
- the only environmentally safe way to clean the inside of sewer lines
- the only way to install new pipelines without damaging the landscape
More and more residential, commercial and industrial clients are calling on Anta to provide our innovative high pressure water jetting drain cleaning service. No chemicals are used along with our environmentally friendly hydro jetting service. Instead, a cutting attachment is used to chop any debris or plant roots inside the sewers. When the cutting attachment is removed, powerful water jets are pushed through the pipes, scrubbing and flushing any debris from the system and leaving your sewers squeaky clean and good as new.
Get in touch with Anta Directional Drilling to learn more about our residential, commercial and industrial services. For directional drilling in Halton, call 416-239-3255 or write us at email@example.com.