How Vaughan Trenchless Services Can Help You
Corrosion and leaky pipes can cause mildew and mold, pollution, flooding and damage to above ground surfaces and possessions. Anta Directional Drilling facilitates a variety of trenchless technologies to correct issues caused by infiltration and inflow. Our technologically advanced services include:
- Pull-in-place piping
- Point repair
- Cured-in-place piping (CIPP)
- Hydro jetting
- Structural spin casting
- Pipe bursting
- Pipe and utility installation
The Case for Directional Drilling in Vaughan
Water mains replacement can pose a host of challenges to all stakeholders in an urban area, as it typically involves disturbing surface works, traffic congestion and even street closures.
Directional drilling as a means to install, repair and replace piping is not only quicker and more efficient than traditional trench excavation, but it eliminates many of the other issues caused by digging trenches.
- Digging causes lengthy traffic disruptions and road closures
- Digging leads to environmental damage
- Digging takes longer, as time has to be set aside for dewatering and refilling the trenches
- Digging requires more manpower
As such, directional drilling offers a cost-effective alternative, especially under landscaping, roads, urban areas, water bodies and other places that are not conducive to excavation. The setup time is relatively short, and the alignment needn't be straight. Alignment can be changed in order to cater to existing utilities or underground obstacles. Horizontal directional drilling is a cost-effective alternative to traditional open-cut pipe installations and repairs.
Anta Directional Drilling makes it possible for you to install infrastructure beneath railway tracks, highways and roads without affecting the traffic load on your network, and beneath buildings, lakes, and rivers.
We borrow the technology and techniques of the oil drilling industry to provide a range of horizontal directional drilling services over significant distances and at a variety of small and large diameters. At small diameters, the technique is referred to as microtunnelling.
Vaughan Directional Drilling Advantages
- Significantly lower construction time and costs.
- No need for time-consuming, costly excavation and restorations
- Reduced need for removal of expensive landscaping.
- Reduced risk of endangerment of historic structures.
- Reduced noise.
- Reduced environmental and safety risks compared to open cut construction.
- Reduced construction site footprint with minimal equipment and staff.
- Reduced need for road closure or traffic redirection.
- Reduced long-term costs associated with soil settlement.
Take advantage of the benefits of directional drilling services in Vaughan by contacting Anta today on 416-239-3255 or [email protected]