Why Choose Anta for Your Woodbridge Trenchless Needs
In addition to on-site safety, trenchless technology is the preferred method for:
- delivering a quieter alternative to traditional trenching
- enabling damage-free pipe and utility installations
- eliminating wasted time, costs, manpower and resources
- enabling environmentally-friendly drilling solutions
- delivering time sensitive drilling solutions
Our team is comprised of experts in their respective fields. Each team member, from the friendly office staff to the skilled engineers, is committed to delivering the best possible service from start to finish. It is this level of commitment to customer service that has driven the success of Anta Directional Drilling for the past 25 years and counting.
Directional Drilling Woodbridge: Our Collaborations
Anta Directional Drilling built its reputation on providing safe, accurate, and efficient horizontal directional drilling services. Over the years, we have worked with several municipalities, telecoms service providers, and natural gas companies, helping them to deliver important services to end-users. We continue to be called on whenever our esteemed services are required.
As a trusted horizontal directional drilling company in Woodbridge, we'd be honored to be a part of your solution. Whether you need us to:
- Install gravity lines for stormwater and sewers
- Install pressure lines for potable water supply
- Install lines for natural gas supply
- Install cable sleeves for utility services
...or any other similar service, we are only a phone call away. Our Woodbridge directional drilling services are aimed at eliminating the risks of damage caused by trench digging. It is ideal for clients who wish to save on the costs associated with excavation trenching, or wish to eliminate the noise and surface obstructions of excavating. Directional drilling in Woodbridge delivers a cost-effective solution within shortened time frame, thus reducing the level of ecological disturbance and environmental impact on your work site.
Contact us today on 416-239-3255 for your emergency, or send us an email at email@example.com to discuss your Woodbridge directional drilling requirements.