Peterborough Directional Drilling Capabilities
We offer a variety of horizontal directional drilling services and clients, ranging from commercial and industrial operations to residential property owners. Our teams have collaborated with gas suppliers, municipalities, telecommunications service providers fiber optic companies, electricity providers, and cable companies across Ontario.
Our core service offering includes, but is not limited to:
- single or multi conduit installation (at many different diameters and across short or great installation distances)
- steel pipe or polyethylene installation
- all utilities including oil and gas pipelines
- on-grade boring capability, even in diverse ground conditions
- drilling in all-weather conditions
Benefits of Peterborough Directional Drilling
Horizontal directional drilling is the only practical option for underground conduit installation in the presence of surface level obstructions, such as landscapes, roadways, railways, waterways, and other developments. However, HDD is fast becoming the number one choice for several other reasons.
Horizontal directional drilling is:
- a more cost-effective option compared to traditional trenching
- much less disruptive to above-ground activities than traditional trench digging
- time saving when compared to trenching - the same work can be completed in much less time
- more environmentally friendly
- less likely to damage existing underground utilities
- the only way to penetrate rock faces quickly
- an environmentally friendly method for cleaning the insides of sewer lines
- the best way to install new pipes without causing any damage to the landscape
Many residential, public works, commercial and industrial clients call on Anta HDD for our high pressure hydro jetting drain cleaning service. We use no chemicals which makes it the most environmentally friendly drain cleaning service that deliver the best results. We attach a cutting attachment to the bore, which chops any plant roots and debris from the inside of your sewers. Afterwards, powerful water jets are applied to flush any debris through the pipes, and to fats, oils, grease and minerals from the system, leaving the pipe walls and sewers as clean as new.
Contact Anta Horizontal Directional Drilling today to learn more about our hydro jetting and pipe cleaning services. For horizontal directional drilling in Peterborough, call us on 416-239-3255 or drop us an email at [email protected]